White Zircon is a lawyer-type Gem who serves under White Diamond.
White Zircon is tall and possesses a somewhat thick build. She has ghostly white skin, thin lips, a large rounded nose, and a black pupil. Her gemstone replaces her right eye. She has white hair that's tied into a bun, with a long bang flowing over her head.
Her outfit consist of a pale green vest with long sleeves and large pointed sleeves, a white flowing necktie, a large oval shaped monocle, and white pants with pointy white boots.
White Zircon is soft spoken and apathetic. She takes the jobs given to her very seriously, and makes absolute certain she gets the information she needs out of Gems. She lacks an understanding of most emotions, and lacks an interest to. This gives her somewhat of an edge, as she usually forms no emotional attachments to any of the Gems she is interrogating. She is unaware of sarcasm.
White Zircon was created shortly after the rebellion on Earth took place. She was created in the depths of Homeworld, in one of White Diamond's kindergartens. She takes on a rule similar to that of an interrogator, interrogating Gems who have been accused of harsh crimes.
Black Zircon is a close friend to White, and one of the few Gems she personally cares for. White Zircon aspires to behave and act like her, and even thinks of her as somewhat of a godly figure.
White Zircon possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shape-shifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability. Her Gem weapon is a ruler.
- Lie Detector: White Zircon is capable of scanning Gems with her gemstone to tell if they're lying or not. This ability helps her to interrogate Gems that have been brought to her, as she capable of seeing through most lies. However, this ability does not have 100% accuracy, similar to future vision. Because of her lack of understanding of sarcasm, she doesn't detect it with this ability.
- Zircon is an alternate birthstone of December and zodiacal sign of Sagittarius, whereas the official gemstone of both is turquoise.
- Zircons are often associated with healing, balance, and harmony. It is also known for repelling negative energy.
- Zircon is a type of zirconium silicate.
- On the Mohs hardness scale, zircon is a 7.5.
- In Gem mythology, Zircons, in real life, are known for "repelling negative energy", somewhat fitting with this Zircon's lawyer occupation.
|White Zircon's gemstone is located where her right eye would otherwise be. It has a rectangular shape and features multiple shades of white.|