White Diamond has large, glossed lips and a thin pointed nose, narrow eyes, and large white hair.
Her outfit consist of a black and grey body suit, featuring the diamond authority symbol on the center of her chest. She has large, pointed shoulder pads, shoulder length gloves, and pants extending into boots. Her gemstone is located on the center of her forehead.
White Diamond is coldly loving. When presented with emotional issues she resolves them calmly and logically, in contrast to Yellow's hot temper and Blue's melancholic disposition. White Diamond is a patient gem; perhaps too patient. She makes necessary decisions for the Diamonds, but finds herself unable to make rash decisions.
White Diamond believes Yellow Diamond to be hotheaded and rash.
White Diamond believes Blue Diamond is over emotional.
who cares shes dead
White Diamond possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability. Being a Diamond, she possesses incredible abilities that makes her feared throughout all of Homeworld.
- Diamond is a traditional birthstone for April, the zodiacal stone for Aries and Taurus and the tenth and sixtieth anniversary stone. It is commonly used as the primary stone on engagement rings.
- Diamonds have a Mohs hardness rating of 10 and are considered the hardest minerals on Earth.
- Diamonds are formed in about 35 countries. South Africa, Russia and Botswana are the main producers of diamonds while Australia produces most of the industrial diamond. They are also found in India, Russia, Siberia, Brazil, China, Canada and the United States.
- Diamonds are formed at high temperature and pressure at depths of 140 to 190 kilometers (87 to 118 mi) in the Earth's mantle. Carbon-containing minerals provide the carbon source, and the growth occurs over periods from 1 billion to 3.3 billion years (25% to 75% of the age of the Earth). Diamonds are brought close to the Earth's surface through deep volcanic eruptions by magma, which cools into igneous rocks
- Although white is the most commonly occurring color, diamond is available in a veritable plethora of colors, such as red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple, even brown and black.
- Diamond rarely occurs in color-change varieties, which have a different color depending on whether they are viewed in incandescent or natural light.
- Diamond is a polymorph of the element carbon. Because of this, diamond only has a chemical formula of Carbon (C)
- Diamond is one of the few minerals that's only in the native element group.
- Diamonds are associated with longevity, balance, clarity, intensity, success, and abundance
- It's also believed to bring eternity, purity, and high frequency energy.
- It is believed to be a stone of amplification, including thoughts, strengths, and weaknesses.
- One famous diamond is the Hope Diamond, one of the most famous and valuable jewels in the world.
- The powder of a diamond is often used industrially, the small crystals being used as cutting aid to cut and facet other tough materials.
|White Diamond's gemstone is located on her forehead, featuring a diamond-shaped facet.|
|Quartzes||Banded Amethyst • Cloudy Amethyst • Dark Violet Amethyst • Swirls|
|Sapphires||Paddy • Violet Sapphire|
|Diamonds||White Diamond • Yellow Diamond • Blue Diamond|
|Pearls||Sea Salt Pearl|
|Fusions||Ayanite Fusion • Crimson Sapphire • Sky Blue Opal|
|Corals||Coral • Homeworld Coral|
|Bismuths||Confederate Bismuth • Pink Bismuth • Rainbow Bismuth|
|Ayanites||Ayanite • Emo Ayanite • Cat Ayanite • Ayaprotexy|
|Kyanites||Kyanite • Kyara|
|Other||Apoteryx • Black Hiddenite • Blue Obsidian • Cacoxenite •|