|"Don't touch those, their shards are deadly!"|
|Please do not edit this page without explicit permission. The only exceptions to this are grammatical errors, coding errors or reverting vandalism.|
WCE is a "defective" gem, an Emerald that has lost her color, turning completetly white, except from some purple-like stains, having a weird color palette for an Emerald.
She was found in a distant planet lost in Homeworld's galaxy, an old colony lost in time, only dust and broken injectors in the dead planet, but the only gem alive seemed like an animal, living inside one of the injectors, she tried to escape from the new gems, but it was useless, eventually they managed to capture and sent her back to Homeworld.
Currently she is built her own ship to travel around the galaxy, using some blueprints she stole from Topaz's lab when he was "inactive".
WCE is a tiny gem with a thin body shape, her skin is pure white, but her tone is a little more "glistening" than normal. She also has a little mark on her left eye, who resambles a "tear" color Iris (shade of purple), or that's what WCE says, also her hair is the same color as her mark but in a really cream-light tone.
Like most Gems, WCE can shape-shift, summon a weapon, fuse, and retreat to her gemstone to regenerate.
- Rainbow Laser-Cannon: She can summon a "stance" who is formed of light, using her own energy as "bullet" so shot a very powerful rainbow colored laser. This ability has a cooldown due to the use of energy.
She is like big sister for Chaos, they met in the library one day when Howl tried to reach a book, she found Chaos sleeping in the bookshelf.
Both are good friends, even if sometimes WCE doesn't like when Taiya treats her as a "Mistress", but she understands why Pearl acts like that.
WCE is now trying to teach her how to be her "own mistress".
- Innumerable fantastic stories have grown up around this magnificent gem. The Incas and Aztecs of South America, where the best emeralds are still found today, regarded the emerald as a holy gemstone.
- Written many centuries ago, the Vedas, the holy scriptures of the Hindus, say the following of the precious green gems and their healing properties: 'Emeralds promise good luck' and 'the emerald enhances the well-being'
- No wonder the treasure chests of Indian maharajas and maharanis contained wonderful emeralds. Emerald is the official birthstone for May and the official anniversary gemstone for commemorating the 20th and 35th year of marriage.
|WCE's gemstone is located in her lower back.|
- White Chaos Selenite
- She doesn't like robonoids.
- She is very lazy, but she spends most of her time in the library.
- WCE tends to get sick of people really soon after meeting them, just a few remain there on her "friend-list".
- Totally useless fact: loves plushies