|Sky Blue Opal|
Sky Blue Opal is about 10 feet tall with a curved build. She has blue lavender skin, a large, curved nose, narrow eyes with an opal gradient, plump lips, and long, lustrous, selago-colored hair. Like most fusions, she possesses an extra set of arms.
Her outfit consist of a sleeveless polo blue top with a dark teal collar, large gold hoops, dark teal boots, and dark cyan bell bottoms. Her gemstones are located on her forehead and chest.
Though her components have wildly different personalities from one another, this doesn't seem to effect Sky Blue Opal who almost always seems to remain stable. Sea Salt Pearl seems to be the most dominant Gem in this fusion, as Sky Blue Opal retains most of her flirtatious and somewhat rebellious nature. However, she does possesses a few of Dark Violet Amethyst's traits, like her kind/caring nature, and her desire to please most everyone. she is very different from her component Gems in most ways however, and behaves with more style and grace then either.
Sky Blue Opal's components realized that they enjoyed fusing sometime during the rebellion. As they were both well aware of the punishment that would come from fusing, they would only do it every now and again; mostly when they were on missions. However, as the years went on, they would be caught in the act of fusing by a few Gems, who they've had to keep quiet through various means. Sky Blue Opal has been formed less and less in recent times, as her individual components have become more fearful of being shattered more then ever before with the increase of propaganda against fusion.
Sky Blue Opal has only met with CB on 2 occasions, though her components have spoke with him a few other times as well. She finds his business-y talk to be really dorky but adorable, and even somewhat charming. Other then that, she doesn't think too much of him.
AbilitiesSky Blue Opal possesses standard cross Gem fusion abilities and traits. She can combine Sea Salt Pearl's trident and Dark Violet Amethyst's boomerang to make a pickaxe.
- Atmokinesis: Sky Blue Opal can sense, create, shape and manipulate weather (the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog and temperature changes), including the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated (inside room) or vastly extended (continental) areas.
- Blue Opal is a stone that will soothe erratic emotions and enhance personal courage. It is said to be the stone of love, but only to faithful lovers.
- It is thought that it enhances the ability to communicate what is in your heart and helps in overcoming things you do to yourself that are harmful.
- It is said to bring misfortune to an unfaithful lover and have a strong connection to the sea and creatures of the sea (dolphins, mermaids, etc.).
- The opal is said to be many things, including the most powerful of healing stones, the stone of hope, the stone of great achievement and even the "stone of the Gods".
| Sea Salt Pearl's gemstone on Sky Blue Opal, located on her forehead. It represents a cabochon, a gem that has not been faceted, but has been polished.
|Dark Violet Amethyst's gemstone on Sky Blue Opal, located on her neck. It is a tetradecahedron, specifically a truncated hexagonal dipyramid.|