Sea Salt Pearl is Dark Violet Amethyst's Pearl.
Sea Salt Pearl is somewhat tall with a rather thin build. She possesses a very pale skin-color, thin lips, a pointed nose, and large, hot pink eyes that are coated in mascara. She has long, wavy, pink hair that is combed to the side of her head. On each of her ears, she wears diamond-shaped earrings.
Her outfit consist of a sleeveless white bodysuit, lavender pink knee high socks, cosmic pink ballet slippers, and a semi-transparent pink skirt. Her gemstone is located on center of her forehead.
Sea Salt Pearl is a stuck up, rotten, spoiled Gem who will stop at nothing to get what she wants. She is manipulative, condescending, and willing to do just about anything to maintain her "luxurious lifestyle". For the most part, her nasty personality stems from her bitterness towards her placement in the Gem hierarchy, believing that she is worthy of a much better title than a "servant". As a form of payback to Homeworld for her lower rank, she refuses to act as a servant to any Gem who she serves under, which has caused her to be labeled as defective.
Sea Salt Pearl had formerly gone through multiple owners because of her unappealing attitude/personality. Because of this, she was labelled as "defective", and given to another low ranking Gem: Dark Violet Amethyst. After meeting Dark Violet Amethyst, Sea Salt Pearl was surprised to learn that she didn't mind her rebellious ways. Seeing that she could take advantage of Dark Violet Amethyst, she accepted her as her owner so that she wasn't constantly going through owners and facing the risk of being shattered. Sea Salt Pearl currently remains as Dark Violet Amethyst's Pearl.
Despite the fact that she's supposed to be a servant-type Gem, Sea Salt Pearl treats Dark Violet Amethyst more like a servant then anything. She doesn't to seem appreciate Dark Violet Amethyst's attempts to please her at all cost, though as the years go on, Sea Salt Pearl seems to want more and more. They fuse quite often on missions when they're alone.
Sea Salt Pearl possesses traits and abilities that are common among all Gems.
- Trident Proficiency: Sea Salt Pearl has the ability to use her weapon, a trident, with the proficiency of a master.
- Ice Beam Emission: Sea Salt Pearl can produce pinpoint accurate beams of ice from her trident(s) that freezes everything it hits instantly.
- Dual Welding: Sea Salt Pearl is capable of wielding two tridents with ease in combat. Because of this, she is able to deal twice the damage to her opponent quickly, swiftly, and effectively.
- Halokinesis: Sea Salt Pearl can shape and manipulate salt, a member of a wide range of chemicals formed when one or more hydrogen atoms of an acid has been replaced by a metal.
|Sea Salt Pearl's gemstone is located in the center of her forehead. It is smooth and symmetrical, with no facets. It has a pinkish color and a dark gold ring around the edge.|
- A pearl is a hard object produced within the soft tissue (specifically the mantle) of a living shelled mollusk. Just like the shell of a clam, a pearl is composed of calcium carbonate in minute crystalline form, which has been deposited in concentric layers.
- Pearls being considered lesser Gems could be based off the fact that pearls are not "real" gemstones, but are instead organic, being formed by mollusks.
- As organic gemstones, pearls belong to the same group as ammolite, coral, ivory, jet and amber. These are all formed as a result of biological processes.
- Pearl is the official birthstone for the month of June as adopted by the American National Association of Jewelers in 1912. It is also the birthstone for the Sun Signs of Gemini and Cancer. Pearls are also given on the third and thirteenth anniversaries.
- Pearl is the national gemstone of the Philippines.
- The name "pearl" is said to have originated from the Middle English word "perle", which in turn came from the Latin word "perna", meaning "leg", thought to be due to the ham-leg shape of the bivalve mollusc.
- Pearls vary in color from white to those with a hint of color, often pink, to brown or black. Each coloration will depend on the type of mollusk and the water where the mollusk lived.
- Pearls come in white, off-white, cream, golden, peach, pink, black, silver, lavender, and blue.
- Some pearls exhibit iridescence, which is known as orient. Orient can be predominantly one color such as green or pink, or consist of a rainbow of colors in weak, moderate, or strong appearances.
- The colors of pearls also have sometimes been associated with certain qualities: black or gold with wealth, blue with love, pink with success.
- Pearls have been harvested and cultivated primarily for use in jewelry, but in the past were also used to adorn clothing. They have also been crushed and used in cosmetics, medicines and paint formulations.
- Pearls are thought to give wisdom through experience, to quicken the laws of karma and to cement engagements and love relationships. They are thought to keep children safe.
- Pearls are quite "soft" and range between 2.5 and 4.5 on the Mohs scale of hardness. Because the nacre is organic, pearls are very sensitive to extreme heat, acids, dryness, and humidity.
- Although pearls are relatively soft, they are extremely compact, which makes them durable and resistant to being crushed.
|Quartzes||Banded Amethyst • Cloudy Amethyst • Dark Violet Amethyst • Swirls|
|Sapphires||Paddy • Violet Sapphire|
|Diamonds||White Diamond • Yellow Diamond • Blue Diamond|
|Pearls||Sea Salt Pearl|
|Fusions||Ayanite Fusion • Crimson Sapphire • Sky Blue Opal|
|Corals||Coral • Homeworld Coral|
|Bismuths||Confederate Bismuth • Pink Bismuth • Rainbow Bismuth|
|Ayanites||Ayanite • Emo Ayanite • Cat Ayanite • Ayaprotexy|
|Kyanites||Kyanite • Kyara|
|Other||Apoteryx • Black Hiddenite • Blue Obsidian • Cacoxenite •|