Rosie is the manager of the Pearl Palace and aristocratic gem. She was given to Blue Diamond as a final gift from Pink Diamond before her 'shattering'
Her personality is much akin to a Amethyst with a Diva flair, with some princess-like aspects. She is very carefree and abuses her rank to be able to get what she wants within the hierarchy of homeworld, and is completely willing to flaunt it. She is a tad spoiled, crafty, and a bit bratty and willing to talk behind others backs, but she is overall kind to her employees and has a fondness for Pearls.
She loves to abuse her feminine charm aswell, and loves compliments, but can easily be manipulated by them if they get on her good side. Her professional side, the side that is shown to most of her superiors, is one of a princess-y behavior. Rosie loves to adventure aswell, and can often get herself into terrible positions.
She works under Blue Diamond, having been given to her as a gift from Pink Diamond. She's lived a life of relaxation and luxury ever since she first formed, having been one of the many lucky ones in the hierarchy of Homeworld. She currently works as an Aquarium - Marine Life conservator for Blue Diamond, with many pearls under her as her business doubles as a luxury lounge for higher ups.
Like most Era-1 Gems, Rosie can shape-shift, summon a weapon, fuse, and retreat to her gemstone to regenerate.Rosie is a very agile, elegant, and nimble gem, about as flexible as canon Opal and is able to easily stand on the tips of her toes. While she has no real battle experience, being a simple business owner, she mostly uses her quick wits and penchant for snark to fluster her opponents. She is amazing at parkour and can jump high and far, though a tad higher than canon Opal.
- Parasol Proficiency: She is capable of doing great feats with her Parasols. She is skilled enough to use them in acts, and lightly in combat. Her parasol can be used as a shield, but is no where near as durable as most when used in that fashion.
- Gliding: She can glide by using her parasol as a parachute.
- Atmokinesis: She can sense, create, shape and manipulate weather, i.e. the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog and temperature changes. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated (inside room) or vastly extended (continental) areas. Her limit is roughly the size of the entire beach of Beach City, though still potent.
- Esoteric Atmokinesis: She has control over mystical Weather that has different properties of its normal phenomenon. This power may have a variety of magical effects such as minor healing, calming and temporary boosting.
|Roses's gemstone is a multicolored heart-shaped Rose Water Opal. It is located on her naval.|
- Opal was formed many millions of years ago, when a combination of silica and water flowed into cracks and spaces in the ground. This then gradually hardened and solidified to become opal. Opals contain water, which makes them very sensitive to heat. They are soft and can be cracked or chipped easily. Opals should be stored in moist absorbent cotton.
- Pink Opal is a stone of peace and tranquility for the aura.
- It is especially noted for its energies in healing emotions.
- Sleeping with pink opal or holding it while in meditation helps to bring compassion and a gentle resolution of painful memories. Pink Opal is a Heart Chakra stone.
- The opal is said to be many things including the most powerful of healing stones, the stone of hope, the stone of great achievement and even the "stone of the Gods". Ancient Romans associated opal with hope and good luck.
- It is said to be the stone of love, but only to faithful lovers.
- She is naturally very cold temperature wise.