Rose Water Opal is the manager of the Corona and Zolara colonies and is a gem who is current serving White Diamond as a member of her court. She has recently discovered ways to create gems without the need of draining a planets resources, and perhaps if successful will be one of the gems responsible for creating a new era of gems.
Rose is a tall and feminine gem with a height that is slightly taller than Crystal Gems Opal, like most other Rose Water Opals. She has light roseish gray skin and raspberryish white hair. Her gemstone is in a heart cut with no facet, located on where her naval should be. Rose also has a round nose, with plump lips that have a light raspberryish gray tinge that appears similar to lipstick and somewhat opal-esque shaped eyebrows.
Rose Water Opal is around 12 feet tall, 12 feet 5 inches with high heels. She has light periwinkle skin. She has short, wavy off white hair that reaches a little below her neck, yellowish eyes with opal shaped pupils and thick eyebrows, eyelashes and eyeliner, a small round nose and plump lips that have dark periwinkle lipstick on them.
Her wardrobe is very elaborate, having a purplish coat with flared out sleeves and reaches down around her pink, frilly, layered petticoat that is slightly darker on the bottom. She has a bow-shaped top piece with two ribbons located under her diamond insignia, which has all four diamond symbols located within starting with a Yellow Diamond at the back, then a Blue Diamond and then a White and Pink Diamond which slowly goes smaller.
Rose Water Opal is best described as optimistic and graceful, having more princess-like etiquette and mannerisms compared to the common soldier. She is willingly to do nearly anything to be able to keep her colony in optimal efficiency.
She takes her work as a colony manager immensely seriously, being extremely picky with how gems come out and is overall a perfectionist, not wanting to show the diamonds or the higher ups anything less than her best. She has a very low tolerance towards defective gems that come from her kindergarten, even if they show promise.
Rose Water Opal and White Diamonds relationship is similar to a mother and her daughter, she respects her diamond like most Homeworld gems, but the two is much more close and personal compared to most.
She has no real opinion on the others diamonds, while she isnt opposed to making gems for them she hardly knows anything about them aside from being other diamonds.
Her and Kunzites relationship is very similar to a pearl to their master, although their relationship is more friendly and less demanding than the normal master-servant relationship. While she does not think of him as a servant, she doesn't mind his help and will commonly consult him for outfit designs.
AbilitiesLike most Gems, Rose Water Opal can shape-shift, summon a weapon, fuse, and retreat to her gemstone to regenerate. Given her gem-type, she has immensely powerful healing and weather abilities, but she has yet to discover the latter.
- Parasol Proficiency: Rose Water Opal can summon a cloud-lined parasol. The parasol has a diamond-shaped tip which can shoot lasers at the tip similar to Pearls spear and can act as a shield for rain and attack. These lasers can change the weather of nearly any planet with an atmosphere.
- Gliding: She can glide by using her parasol as a parachute.
- Meteorokinesis: She can sense, create, shape and manipulate weather, i.e. the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog and temperature changes. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated (inside room) or vastly extended (continental) areas. She can manipulate the separate elements within aswell.
- Nubikinesis: She can create, shape and manipulate clouds, visible masses of liquid droplets, various gases and/or frozen crystals produced by the condensation of water vapor that is suspended and sustained by upward-moving air currents in the atmosphere above the surface of a planetary body.
- Aero-Hydrokinetic Healing/Plant Growth: She has the ability of creating copious amounts of healing rain from clouds. It has the healing properties of a Rose Quartz but without the resurrection aspect. She also has the ability of growing plants with this subability.
- Aero-Hydrokinetic Transmutation: She is able to change the matter state of water into clouds and vice versa.
- Cloud Step/Flight: She can touch, fly, glide and/or levitate through manipulation of clouds as if they were a tangible force. She can fly at varying speeds depending on the type of cloud, levitate, or propel herself without taking flight, including enhanced jumping by a short burst of flight.
- Botanokinesis: She is able to manipulate plants that have already been grown.
First and foremost, fusion with Rose Water Opal is a very fickle thing Ill probably never allow due to Homeworld stances on it. But I will list some hypothetical fusions here which may or may not happen in rp.
- Rose Water Opal + a Rose Quartz = Rose Rhodochrosite/Rose Tourmaline
- Rose Water Opal + a Amethyst = Morganite
- Rose Water Opal + a Chrysoprase = Nzuri Moyo
|Roses's gemstone is a multicolored heart-shaped Rose Water Opal. It is located on her naval.|
- Opal was formed many millions of years ago, when a combination of silica and water flowed into cracks and spaces in the ground. This then gradually hardened and solidified to become opal. Opals contain water, which makes them very sensitive to heat. They are soft and can be cracked or chipped easily. Opals should be stored in moist absorbent cotton.
- Pink Opal is a stone of peace and tranquility for the aura.
- It is especially noted for its energies in healing emotions.
- Sleeping with pink opal or holding it while in meditation helps to bring compassion and a gentle resolution of painful memories. Pink Opal is a Heart Chakra stone.
- The opal is said to be many things including the most powerful of healing stones, the stone of hope, the stone of great achievement and even the "stone of the Gods". Ancient Romans associated opal with hope and good luck.
- It is said to be the stone of love, but only to faithful lovers.
- She is naturally very cold temperature wise.