|"Don't touch those, their shards are deadly!"|
|Please do not edit this page without explicit permission. The only exceptions to this are grammatical errors, coding errors or reverting vandalism.|
Whe live to protect...
|—Red, before the last battle for Earth|
She is a very quiet Gem most of the time, she tends to be very stressed from nowhere sometimes and that’s why she uses some meditation techniques, she’s really peaceful and very disciplined, loyal knight/bodyguard, but when she has to fight, she turns into a berserk-cold blooded warrior, scaring her opponents... and her comrades.
Red was part of a special group/unit, serving all Diamonds (she was the second in command), they used protect Kindergartens, War Pads, Temples, etc.
As very experienced warrior, she fought incontable battles, even due to her issues in the army, she went through it, wanting to become General one day, but, after the battle for the Earth, she got trapped until 1700 B.C., when a scouting ship went to Earth checking on one of their facilities, where some dangerous criminals and corrupted gems used to be contained, a citadel in the middle of the sea, there they found a corrupted gem lurking throught the citadel.
They managed to pooft her, taking her back to HW and "healing" her, or at least in part. After all that tedious process, Red Spinel came back, catalogued as "defective" but functional.
Red Spinel is a tall gem with a long-messy red hair, white skin and black stripes on her cheeks and back, also has a really big scar on the left side of her face (she has several scars around her body but she tries to hide it).
She wears a black tank top shirt who covers part of he neck and a pair of black camo-like pants with some belts around, black boots and some times she wears different parts of her armor (left crystal shoulder pad, left crystal gauntlet)
Also, she wears a black coat with some red details, and a black "jacket" under it, having a more formal outfit when she isn't home.
Like most Gems, Red Spinel can shape-shift, summon a weapon, fuse, and retreat to her gemstone to regenerate.
- Pyrokinesis (She doesn't use this ability so often)
- Pyro Spin-Dash
Corruption: her corruption state is similar to this
Her corruption state works as a energy core, she drains energy from light and hot spots, with more energy she gets bigger and stronger, but its more unstable and hard to control, when there's no more energy to drain, eventually she will fall apart if she doesn't have a constantly energy source. Her corrupted state body is made of lava, rocks and other minerals that she absorbs during the transition, that means when the energy "goes off" she will not reatreat normally like other gems, she just will fall apart like an old statue, and then the less of her physical form will retreat.
She is an old friend of Red, she's like her little sister. Red was her guard at her section when she was just a runt, they used to talk for hours, Sodalite liked to share her invetions with her, even if Red didn't understand anything at all.
- Spinel is considered to be a soothing stone because of its calming energy. Therefore, it is recommended for those who are suffering from stress. It is also thought to encourage renewal and healing.
- Different healing properties are attributed to spinel depending on its colour. Red spinel is thought to enhance vitality. Both green and pink spinel are said to encourage love and compassion. Violet spinel is associated with spiritual development and yellow is linked to the intellect.
- Spinel is a non-traditional zodiac stone for Gemini and is associated with the planet Mercury. In feng shui, spinel is said to carry yang fire energy.
- Purple Velvet
|Red-Spinel's Gemstone is located on her top middle chest|
- Red's gem was found in a "meteorite". In a trip into another galaxy, some the Kindergarten operators found leftovers of a planetoid, inside of these rocks, they found a single non-activated gem.
- She was left on Earth during the rebellion, getting corrupted, some soldiers knew she was alive, but, they lied to her manager, telling them that she died in combat.
- Red is kinda possessive with the people she loves.
- She use meditation techniques to suppress her corruption.
- She can take a great amount of damage without retreat to her gem.
- While she was corrupted, she was sealed in a distant temple/citadel on Earth.
- Red likes to drink "Vodka".
- She tried to crush her own gem a few times back in the past.
- When she gets "Corrupted" she turns into a huge Magma Dragon.
- Sodalite is Red's best friend.
- Sometimes she has some rage scenes, looking terrifying.
- Like the crows, Red likes to collect shiny objects.