This is not what she asked!
|—Orthoclase (possibly) seeing Steven.|
Ilios,Greece (Former) Grandroix (Current)
Orthoclase is a Homeworld Gem whose purphose is to serve the Diamond and send them information about objects, planets, places etc.
TBA,Coming with Picture.
Orthoclase is proud of herself and she doesn't care about gems,she is serious and mostly thinking that the Diamonds are the strongest gems in the world,so she wants to serve the best,strong and fearless,Yellow Diamond. She also wants to see gem kind become stronger, tougher, powerful and with that she wants to see it happen is to become stronger with conflict.
Orthoclase is Yellow Diamond's Servant, she loves her diamond like Holly Blue Agate loves Blue Diamond, she will do anything to complete her orders, even if she has to shatter an enemy or foe.
Pink Diamond was Orthoclase's previous Diamond, but now she is shatterted, Orthoclase seems to tear up after hearing she was shatterted, again.
Orthoclase is Moonstone's "Sister", they both are seperate and they actually like and hate each other.
Orthoclase sees Howlite too as Moonstone, an ugly and thirsty gem for 'blood', who wants to see everybody more powerful, but she thinks she is not charming at all.
Cat's Eye knows Orthoclase, but she doesn't. Cat's Eye thinks that Orthoclase is the worst and most serious gem ever existed in the universe. Orthoclase once saw Cat's Eye and she thinks her as an evil gem.
Orthoclase likes a bit Headcanon but in the same moment she doesn't because she is an off-color.
Orthoclase posessed Era 1 gems abilities, she is capable of shape-shifting, fusing, summoning a weapon, retreating from her gemstone.
- Lava Spear: Orthoclase is capable of summoning a Magma/Lava Spear, This magma spear can shoot lava from its top, like Pearl's lasers.
- Dual Wielding: Orthoclase is capable of wielding dual spears in battle, implying she is ambidextrous.
- Spear Proficiency: Through her many years of training, Orthoclase can summon her weapon, a pearlescent spear. Orthoclase is very skilled in the art of spear-wielding and goes in tandem with her pattern of fighting that involves formal dancing. She moves gracefully and swiftly, attacking with grace and poise. She stays calm and collected during melee battles, duels, and skirmishes. Orthoclase also has great skill in throwing her spear.
- Heat Resistance: Her invulnerability is often displayed in her extreme resistance to heat, from when she had scalding-hot coffee splash onto her without flinching (which required her to swim in active lava). It has also been said that she could swim in the core of the Sun and survive. This is shared with Rubies.
- Thermokinesis: Orthoclase can increase the temperature and generate heat, It is shown to be related to Orthoclase's emotional state.
- Pyrokinetic Touch: This ability allows Orthoclase to set fire to whatever she touches depending on how angry she is.
- Replicator Wand: Orthoclase owned the Replicator Wand, but it was stolen by Pearl and was owned by her, but it got destoyed by Garnet in "Onion Trade".
- Orthoclase is transparent to opaque, often colourless or champagne colour Potassium Feldspar.
- The name derived from Greek "straight fracture" and refers to the two cleavages present in this mineral that meet virtually at right angles to each other.
- Where Found: Orthoclase is a component of many rocks and is typically found in acidic and alkaline igneous rocks particularly in granite pegmatites and syenites.
- More to be added.
|Orthoclase's Gemstone is located on her lower chest, it is a circular gem with a pentagonal facet.|