|"Don't touch those, their shards are deadly!"|
|Please do not edit this page without explicit permission. The only exceptions to this are grammatical errors, coding errors or reverting vandalism.|
Fist Lieutenant Gunnery Sargent Private First Class ONYX.
Onyx is a common guard, she is pretty calm while doing her work, but as a runt, she kinda needs to be constantly around her superior, or around the other Onyxes, she is also even more "smart" than the others, and has developed more personality, but she is still too young to make the difference between them.
She was the second unit made back in the Black Diamond era, even if they were mass produced, Unit-1 and Unit-2 were the only ones who developed more their personalities. After the little war that broke on Black Diamond's planet, they were captured and re-assigned to Yellow Diamond's sector.
She wears the classic Homeworld outfit, and her physical appearance resembles to a something like a young Jasper.
She has broad shoulders and a intimidating look, short black hair, black eyes and some stripes around her body.
Like most Gems, Onyx can shape-shift, summon a weapon, fuse, and retreat to her gemstone to regenerate.
- Gem Destabilizer
|Onyx's Gemstone is located on her left shoulder.|
- Onyx is a variety of microcrystalline silicon dioxide or chalcedony. It is often banded with white and used for cameo carvings
- Most varieties of onyx, including black, are the result of dying. These dyes have been used for hundreds of years. Onyx is often used for rosary beads, as the Christians held on to the pagan beliefs that onyx had great medicinal benefits.
- Onyx was thought to make wounds heal faster and childbirth go smoothly.
- Onyx is known to separate. It can help release negative emotions such as sorrow and grief. It is used to end unhappy or bothersome relationships.
- Onyx jewelry is worn to defend against negativity that is directed at you. Black stones have protective energies in the sense that black is the absence of light, and therefore, can be used to create invisibility.
Onyx thinks she is a cool gem, and a good friend. She doesn't know much about her but she feels kinda comfy by her side, Indicolite tends to tease her about that.
She admires Indi, even if she tends to act strange sometimes and bug her about certain personal stuff, both work in te Fort, spending time together in a awkward silence sometimes, but Onyx doesn't mind.
She thinks "Anya" acts more like a cat than a gem, she doesn't mind, but she doesn't liek the fact of having a "Gem Pet" like Indicolite uses jokes about.
- Even if she has a "rude" appearance, she seems to be more gentle than the others.
- She doesn't feel to safe around the Jaspers.
- She has developed a certain "trauma" against Pearls due to an accident in the Fort.
- She has a different type outfit, so can be easily recognizable from the others.