|... What? Can you speak louder?
This character is a work in progress and will be updated more in the future. Please keep this in mind when making a comment.
Jasper (nicknamed Swirls) is a Homeworld Gem and a follower of Yellow Diamond.
Swirls has bright orange skin with red swirls on her face and arms. She has a goldenrod eye, a small nose, and large lips covered in lipstick. Her gemstone is located where her right eye would otherwise be. She has long, curly, beige-white hair that extends past her back. She possesses a normal Quartz build, and stands taller then most Gems.
Her outfit consist of a maroon top, dark mahogany suspenders held on by two half diamonds, maroon gloves, dark mahogany leggings, and red-brown boots with yellow tips.
Swirls is a very shy Gem. She usually won't speak to anyone unless she knows them very well. She is very gentle and sweet to the Gems she does know however, and is willing to listen to anyone who wants to open up to her. She's not very bright, a trait she shares with most Jaspers. Although, she's an exception fighter, she does not like to kill/shatter anyone, as she thinks it's needlessly cruel.
Swirls was made on the Prime Kindergarten on Earth. Although she was not perfectly made, she was still exceptionally made compared to most of the others around her. She has fought in multiple different wars for Homeworld, the Rebellion on Earth being one of them.
Swirls possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shape-shifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability. Being a Quartz solider, she is incredibly strong compared to most Gems. Her summoning weapon is a chain whip.
- Jasper is the zodiacal stone for Aries, Leo, Virgo, and Scorpio. It is a planetary stone for Mars and is associated with the element of fire, as well as being a secondary birthstone of March.
- Jasper often represents protection, nurturing, relaxation, and so on.
- This is ironic, due to Jasper's cruel and aggressive nature. However, it can also represent fire, a nod to her fiery temper.
- Jasper is a variety of quartz with a chemical composition composed primarily of silicon dioxide.
- Up to 20% percent of fine, dense jasper can be composed of foreign materials, typically hematite, pyrolusite, clay, or calcite.
- Jasper has a microcrystalline structure which means its trigonal crystals can only be seen under high magnification.
- Jasper comes in all colors, mostly striped, spotted, or flamed.
- Jasper herself has multiple markings across her body, a reference to this.
- A variety of trade names specify colors, appearance, or composition. There is no recommendation for color, although red, caused by traces of iron oxide, is one of the most common colors.
- Brown and yellow are also commonly occurring colors for Jasper.
- The name "Jasper" is derived from the Greek word for "spotted stone", referring to its typical multicolored, striped, spotted, or flamed appearance.
|Swirl's gemstone is located in place of her right eye, featuring a triangular facet.|