|... What? Can you speak louder?
This character is a work in progress and will be updated more in the future. Please keep this in mind when making a comment.
Fluorite has a HUGE god complex, which may stem from SBO's attitude and Chrysoprases enabling behavior. She thinks her facts are 100% true and no one can tell her anything different.
In battle she is extremely sadistic and will do anything to cause suffering to the enemy, by any means necessary. She is playful as well during fights but that by no means should mean you should underestimate her and her abilities
Fluorite possesses abilities common among cross-gem fusions.
As Fluorite is a fusion of Sky Blue Opal and Chrysoprase, she shares most of their abilities, this includes Atmokinesis and Air Manipulation, this also extends to Sea Salt Pearl and Dark Violet Amethyst, with their Sand/Acid and Sound Manipulation.
- Climate Manipulation: Combining her components powers, she are able to manipulate the Clime of an area at extreme lengths.
- Minor Gravity Manipulation: She is able to manipulate her own gravity.
- Voice Manipulation: She is freely capable of manipulating her own voice, allowing her to control her voices to imitate sounds of creatures such as animal noises and explosions or increase or decrease the tone of her voice.
- Salt/Acid Transmutation: She is able to trans-mutate Salt in Acid and Acid into Salt, this requires physical contact and a large amount of concentration.
Powers from Fusee's
- Halokinesis: She can shape and manipulate salt. (SSP)
- Acidokinesis: She can control and manipulate acids. (SSP)
- Aerokinesis: She can control and manipulate air. (Chrysoprase)
- Audiokinesis: She can create, shape and manipulate sound. (DVA)
- In 1852, fluorite gave its name to the phenomenon of fluorescence, which is prominent in fluorites from certain locations, due to certain impurities in the crystal. Fluorite also gave the name to its constitutive element fluorine. Presently, the word "fluorspar" is most commonly used for fluorite as the industrial and chemical commodity, while "fluorite" is used mineralogically and in most other senses.
- Despite all things pointing towards this fusion being unstable, it's actually quite stable