Stripes on his arms and legs
Lean tall male
Indigo and Blue
Only one of his Kind
Sapphire (Originally thought)
Dark Sapphire is a gem from earth who aligned himself with the Crystal Gems due to what he. He is known as a Gem Killer.
Dark Sapphire unlike another sapphires has 2 eyes making him rare, His eyes are black with neon blue around his iris. He is tall, with periwinkle-blue colored fur, black markings on his face. His chest and his stomach are white. He has black stripes on his shoulders, waist, lower legs and lower arms. Unlike most gems he has long canines that jut over his lips.. He has a short dark blue mane and bushy tail with black sig zags. His hands and feet are normal looking, but when he summons his gem weapon which are his claws they turn into black blue long claws. He wears a blue and black suit that has no sleeves and the pants look like sport shorts, a collar and blue wristbands. His gem is in the form of a paw print and in the center of his chest.
In feral mode his teeth jut out of his gums like a saber tooth tiger and his mane and tail look like they are make from sharp spikes.
Dark Sapphire is just like his name sake he is very compassionate, fair and level-headed as well as patient. He usually appears cold and distant to others, a trait he shares with other Sapphires and Garnet. He usually is calm and doesn't over react to things and rarely smiles. His darker side is more malicious, he doesn't like people referring to others such as fusion as abominations, or dysfunctional gems and worthless pearls. He doesn't care if he is shamed just others. He gets angry when others mock the crystal gems for giving their lives up to protect earth. He believes in loyalty above all else. He absolutely looses when a Diamond refers to the Crystal gems as traitors. He hates the diamonds and all those who refer to themselves as in a better position then others. He has no problems killing another gem in the heat of battle, with his powers, but has stopped that do to being with the Crystal Gems.
Dark Sapphire was originally suppose to be a normal Sapphire made from Earth, as gift from Blue Diamond to Pink Diamond. But when he was being created a lunar eclipse, and when a mysterious goo entered the creation of him. His chamber collapsed, Blue Diamond thought that he got shattered. But he rose out of the ground as a male, he did not look like a normal gem he looked like part wolf and gem. He was considered a child of Blue Diamond and Pink Diamond, and so he was treated like one. He was considered a freak and was nearly shattered had he not killed all of the gems at his Kindergarten. He was found by Garnet and was taught by her. Near the end he left due to Rose's pregnancy as he killed a gem in front of her, He left saying he didn't want a monster near her baby.
He cam back several years later and joined the team again.
Dark Sapphire possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shape-shifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability. He has shown great combat skills and can even go on par with at least 3 Quartz at once. He is very proficient in poofing and shattering gems.
Claw Mastery: Claws being dark sapphires gem weapon. Dark Sapphire is a master of his claws. He is on par with Garnet in close combat as she has knuckles and he has claws. He attacks without warning, his claws have been known to cut through gems and even extremely hard metal like its paper. He can even charge his claws up with energy which he can either use as a shield or as long ranged weapon. His claws are able to extend to at least the size of a Diamond.
Being a dark version of Sapphire's he has the same powers of future vision and levitation, He even has the power of two elements. His elements are the dark version of Sapphires ice powers. He even has dark water powers and sound powers. He even has the ability to summon other types of equipment from his gem.
- Future Vision: An ability unique to his gem type, Dark Sapphire has the ability to see into the future.
- Memory Manipulation: When touching another he can show or experience memories his own or others.
- Levitation: He is able to hover in the air at will.
- Dark Ice Manipulation, Dark Sapphire can create, shape and manipulate the ice of a darker, detrimental nature; that which damages, destroys, and consumes anything/everything they come across, representing the hazardous destructive side of ice, which in turn ignores most of the limitations and weaknesses of the normal ice. In essence, this is about solely controlling the negative powers of ice. His powers are so dangerous he can turn a gem to ice and poof them. If given the chance and with enough negative emotional energy he can even shatter a gem.
- Dark Water Manipulation, an create, shape and manipulate the water of a darker, detrimental nature; that which damages, destroys, and consumes anything/everything they come across, representing the hazardous destructive side of water, which in turn ignores most of the limitations and weaknesses of the normal water. In essence, this is about solely controlling the negative powers of water.
- Sound Manipulation, Dark sapphire can control sound waves from his voice or from musical vibrations as an attack or defense
- Life Force Absorption, When using his gem weapon and his teeth, if given enough emotional rage he can absorb life-force/energy, vitality and health, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently. This can damage and gem and sometimes even drain them gem leaving them dead but not shattered, the victims when killed lose their colour and become grey.
- Him and Garnet (by extension Sapphire and Ruby) become Celestite
- Him and Amethyst become Kunzite
- Him and Steven (By extension Rose Quartz) become Pyrope
- Him and Pearl become Star Sapphire
- Him and Blue Diamond become Angel Aura
Dark Sapphire's Relationship with Blue Diamond, is in his eyes toxic and holds him back from eventually shattering the diamond court. He and Blue has a mixed relationship. When he was created blue kept him secret from everyone except Sapphire, who saw the future of him, but kept it secret as she was busy with the Anti-Assassination of Blue. Dark was treated as the son of her, then learning about his powers trained him to be an Assassin, the eventually after learning the Death of a Diamond was possible he ran away. There relationship is incredibly strained, through not enough to stop him and blue forming to form Angel Aura. Blue diamond loves him and at times sends him secret messages. His and Blue's relationship is one of the most positive ones he has out of the diamond authority.
Dark Sapphire only met pink a couple times in his life, he refuses to talk about her saying the dead should laid to be rest.
Dark Sapphire hates Yellow as yellow has tried numerous times to shatter him and the crystal gems. He hates her and she replies in kind, unknown to anyone but them Yellow Diamond secretly fears him.
Dark Sapphire has never met white diamond, but he still considers her to be a great enemy being a diamond and all.
Dark Sapphire after Steven's capture by her, had personally captured her and fought against her in an arena to prove if she was good enough to boss and order people around. According to home world gems he had returned her but her gem was almost completely shattered. Aquamarine is extremely afraid of him.
Holly Blue Agate
Dark Sapphire is considered the Arch nemesis of Holly Blue in her eyes. He thinks that he is a corrupted gem that tries to take Blue Diamond's affection of her own people and onto himself. He has defeated her many times and when she asks to be killed by him when she fails he leaves her alive with the emotional scar eof being defeated by a monster.
Sapphire, Ruby and Garnet
- A Dark Sapphire is completely different than that of a normal sapphire and is usually black or midnight blue.
- Thats why if Dark Sapphire were to fuse with a ruby it wouldn't make garnet it would make another gem.
- Dark Sapphire's fusions all have powers relation to the environemnt, such as Stars (Star Sapphire), Magma and Fire (Pyrope), Air (Kunzite) and Weather (Celestite)