Back of head and chest
Crimson Sapphire is 6 feet tall, with a rather thick build. She possesses multiple heliotrope colored eyes; however, only the center one is real, the others are holographic projections. She has long, wavy, tropical blue hair that extends slightly past her neck, tied into a ponytail with an icy blue ribbon.
Her outfit consist of a gradient dress with multiple shades of crimson and purple colors, a cosmic colored jacket, and white gloves. Her gemstones are located on her chest and the back of her head.
Because of Paddy and Midnight's clashing personalities, Crimson Sapphire is somewhat unstable. She displays traits that are very similar to that of someone with Bipolar Disorder. She can be sweet, kind, and charismatic at times. However, she is easily upset, and will have outburst if someone angers her. It is not really known what triggers her outburst.
Crimson Sapphire's first formation was accidental. It was very brief and awkward, as it was Paddy's first fusion. Once Paddy and Midnight defused, they were both left speechless. However, they both later had a discussion and decided to re-fuse in a more traditional way. The two felt a lot more comfortable then when they first fused, and seemed to even enjoy themselves a little bit. They defused on good terms, and seemed open to the idea of refusing again in the future.
Crimson Sapphire possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shape-shifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Distorted Future Vision: Because Paddy and Midnight's individual future visions are each so different, Crimson Sapphire has a very distorted future vision. It is very similar to deja vu, she can have complex and accurate predictions from time-to-time, but they will disappear in seconds.
- Sapphire is the traditional birthstone of September and is the zodiacal sign of Virgo and Libra.
- Historically, it was the birthstone of April.
- Sapphire is the national gemstone for the United States and Greece.
- Throughout history, sapphire has symbolized truth, sincerity, and loyalty.
- In times of antiquity and the Middle Ages, the term sapphire referred to lapis lazuli, but in the early nineteenth century, the description and definition of sapphire were changed to the corundum variety we know today.
- Sapphire is typically very durable and considered to be one of the hardest materials on Earth.
- Sapphire is a member of the corundum family and is closely related to ruby; the red to pink-red gem-quality variety of corundum.
- Most corundum is opaque to translucent and heavily included, suitable only for industrial use, including the production of abrasives used for sandpaper and machining of metal, plastics, and wood.
- Corundum itself is not a very rare mineral, but gem quality corundum is exceedingly rare.
- Since Ruby is a member of the corundum group, it is closely related to sapphire and thus shares some properties, such as hardness, composition, and double refraction, with sapphire.
- While blue is the most traditional and classic color for sapphire, sapphire is found in a variety of different colors.
- Sapphire colors are best viewed under natural daylight. In an artificial or incandescent light, sapphire colors can appear darker and inky black-blue.
- Sapphire colors are a result of trace impurities. Impurities for Blue Sapphire are Iron and Titanium.
- Sapphires that are not blue are often referred to as fancy sapphires. Fancy Sapphire is typically traded using color-specific names, such as yellow sapphire, green sapphire or purple sapphire.
- Some famous sapphires include the Rockefeller Sapphire, Burma Blue, and the Star of Asia.
| Padparadscha Sapphire's gemstone is located on the back of her head, featuring a triangular facet.
|Midnight Sapphire's gemstone is located on her chest, featuring a triangular facet.|
|Quartzes||Banded Amethyst • Blue Quartz • Cloudy Amethyst • Dark Violet Amethyst • Roselyn • Swirls • African Amethyst|
|Sapphires||Paddy • Violet Sapphire • Pink Sapphire|
|Rubies||Six • Headcanon|
|Diamonds||White Diamond • Yellow Diamond • Blue Diamond|
|Pearls||Black Pearl • Rose Pearl • Sea Salt Pearl • Purple Pearl|
|Topazes||Blue Topaz • Topaz (Apple Papel)|
|Fusions||Ayanite Fusion • Crimson Sapphire • Prehnite • Sky Blue Opal • Homeworld Rhodonite|
|Corals||Coral • Homeworld Coral|
|Bismuths||Confederate Bismuth • Pink Bismuth • Rainbow Bismuth|
|Ayanites||Ayanite • Emo Ayanite • Cat Ayanite|
|Kyanites||Kyanite • Kyara|
|Other||Apoteryx • Black Hiddenite • Blue Rainbow Moonstone • Blue Obsidian • Cacoxenite • Cat's Eye •|