Ayaprotexy is another fusion of two Ayanites, who is secretly based in central Europe with the Gem Protexys, who are lawyers of Justice and gemholders.
Ayaprotexy wears a dress that covers all her body, the dress is colored hot pink, her hair pinkish white, and because she wears a mask, her eye color was never known to be shown. She wears a white mask, with redish pink lines that symbolise an angry, silly cat.
Ayanite has black tempestruous wires as her arms and legs, a grey, soulless skin and white stripes with hot pink magic flowing out of her two eyes, but her left eye is tellingly damaged, and is not used during that.
Aya really likes cats, althought she is a strick and a cabable of self-defense gem, she is soft and squeeky in the inside. Well, Ayanite really doesn't adore easy-to-make friends, but she only stays away from that 'hello-let's-be-friends' gem (e.x. Ayanite), and only the curtain type of gem that gem is.
Ayanite posesses a bit useful and a bit non-useful abilities for an Ayanite. She posesses common gem abilities: She can poof and reform, summon a weapon, bubble a gem, use Aya essence etc.
- Inflation: An ability which is possessed by all Ayanites. Ayanite can temporarily inflate her body. She can also inflate other gems.
- Ayakinesis: Another ability shared between Ayanites; Ayanite can generate and manipulate a bright pink energy which can change state known as Aya Essence. She can feed this energy into the gems of others to give them a temporary power-up, and can also use it as a weapon, similarly to Lapis Lazuli's hydrokinesis.
- Non-Aya Mode: Ayanite, as an Aya, also has a temporary non-permanent mode, the Non-Aya Mode. This mode can elsewhere deactivate her normal activities if she is depressed, mad or has a sharp thrill. During her transformation, she floats into the air causing a giant Aya essence energy ball suck her energy, and becoming a grey one. Afterwards, her whole legs and arms become into black alike tempestuous wires. Aya then removes her mask revealing her gems, with her original Ayanite clothing that represented her as an Ayanite -of course-. Ayanite has black tempestruous wires as her arms and legs, a grey, soulless skin and white stripes with hot pink magic flowing out of her two eyes, but her left eye is tellingly damaged, and is not used during that.
- Energy Absorbency: Ayanite can use this ability to once absorb a gem's energy -with energy I mean the gem's current energy, if they can fight, if they are happy, etc- with her black tentacles on her hands and cause the gem to faint nor feel useless in battle, but only once.
- And she countinues to have her normal abilities.
- Melodica Playover: Aya can play an instrument, which is the melodica. She can play the melodica to produce music and calm other gems, which is mostly useful. She can hold the melodica with both hands, play the piano because of this, and can write songs and play songs. This melodica playover can be used for reduction of the aggresiveness or for damage if she plays it out loud.
|Ayaprotexy's gemstone is a pink, heart-shaped Ayanite. It is located on her left ear.|
|Ayaprotexy's gemstone is a pink, heart-shaped Ayanite. It is located on her right ear.|
- Ayaprotexy's real name, "Qoueni", is a reference to an old role of mine, which was "Quienn" in a school play.