Red left, aqua right
Ayanite Diamond (formerly)
Ayanite is an excitable aya-go-lucky gem. She stays positive almost all the time and tries to befriend anyone new she meets. She also tries to help out her friends whenever possible. She gets very embarassed when she makes mistakes and tries very hard to make up for them. Sometimes she comes off as quite annoying but she's doing her aya-best!
We don't speak of Non-Aya Mode
Once the leader of a squad of Ayanites, this Ayanite was unsatisfied with her treatment, and so she started the Aya-Rebellion. She lost the battle, and many of those who fought were poofed, cracked or shattered. Later on, Ayanite Diamond was shattered in the other Rebellion, which made Ayanite realise how much kinder she was compared to the other Diamonds. She plans to harvest the energy of the gems she sees as fit and use it to resurrect her diamond. She now goes by the moniker of "Aya".
Like most Gems, Ayanite can shape-shift, summon a weapon, fuse, and retreat to her gemstone to regenerate.
- Weapon Summoning: Ayanite can summon an inflation grenade. This grenade is heart-shaped and has a cap with similar decorations to those on Shadow Diamond's suit. The grenade contains aya gases which are released shortly after the grenade is thrown. These gases inflate the physical forms of any gems nearby, temporarily leaving them useless or possibly poofing them.
- Inflation: An ability which is possessed by all Ayanites. Ayanite can temporarily inflate her body. She can also inflate other gems, although her grenade allows her to do this to multiple gems at once and at a much quicker speed.
- Ayakinesis: Another ability shared between Ayanites; Ayanite can generate and manipulate a bright pink energy which can change state known as Aya Essence. She can feed this energy into the gems of others to give them a temporary power-up, and can also use it as a weapon, similarly to Lapis Lazuli's hydrokinesis.
- Ayanite fuses with Rainbow Bismuth to form Magical-Aya-Hi.
- Ayanite fuses with Kyanite and White Diamond to form Aya-Aya-Aya.
- Ayanite fuses with Kyanite, White Diamond and Emo Ayanite to form an even bigger Aya-Aya-Aya, also known as Triple Aya Diamond.
- Ayanite fuses with Emo Ayanite to form a bigger Ayanite.
- Ayanite fuses with Heliotrope to form Candy Jade.
- Ayanite fuses with Imperial Topaz to form Ayazotic Topaz.
- Ayanite fuses with Lavender Quartz and Ruby-Zoisite to form Aya-Sugilite.
Their pages are part of this one because Pepearl might not roleplay them so they aren't allowed to have their own pages!!
- Lavender Quartz
|Ayanite's gemstone is a pink, heart-shaped Ayanite. It is located on her left knee.|
|AYANA GODDESS's AYALINGS|